The Nitropanel® Portable Floor System by COURTSPORTS
Simply beautiful! The most innovative movable sports floor system available.
Performance, portability and aesthetics join together perfectly in a portable hardwood sports floor designed for easy, sure-fit set-up — and great playability. With design innovations, premium materials and manufacturing excellence, a portable floor system that’s a real game-changer. The NitroPanel Portable Floor System features a stunningly beautiful surface deck of MFMA grade-marked Action LL (long length) northern hard maple sections. Each panel is fabricated to exacting specifications for fit and appearance. The system features Expansion Ridge Technology (ERT) that accommodates expansion incrementally, board to board, offering unparalleled strength and uniformity.
Beauty below the surface.
The NitroPanel subfloor system is supported by stringers of premium laminated veneer lumber (LVL) — stronger and straighter, and without the twists or bows common to SPF (softwood lumber). The subfloor deck boasts the superior strength and stability of Exposure1 rated hardwood 4-ply, 15/32” (12mm) plywood, a far superior platform to OSB or underlayment board.
Concealed steel assembly brackets, laser-cut and precision-formed, along with four-sided integral tongue-and-groove system ensure exact panel alignment. Specially engineered tapered steel assembly pins secure panels together and are easy to install and remove. The NitroPad Performance option delivers unmatched playabilty, uniformity, shock absorption, and design integrity.
Built-in benefit for installers.
The NitroPanel system features the industry’s lowest panel weight, allowing for safer assembly and disassembly, with less installer fatigue.
Storage area shall be dry, well ventilated, heated to a minimum temperature of 60 degrees and a maximum temperature of 80 degrees (F), and the relative humidity range shall be maintained between 45 and 55 percent.
Panel Transportation to and from Storage
Move panels carefully to and from the storage area. Take precautions to protect the panel edges from damage when transporting. Stacking; prior to stacking remove all debris from the floor, place panels face to face with a protective sheet between the panel faces (protective sheet were provided at time of delivery). Forklifts; forks must provide proper width and length to support the panels. Load Carts; carefully maneuver carts to prevent tipping.
Each row is to be stacked individually, or on its own load cart, this will facilitate the next installation.
All panels are identified by panel number and row. Start with panel A1, set panel A1 on the floor at the designated starting point. Place panel A2 at the end of panel A1, make sure the panels are engaged together, are aligned and installed straight following a string or caulk line, follow the same procedure for the balance or row A panels. Start row B with panel B1, move the panel into place and secure with the tapered steel assembly pin. Place panel B2 at a 45 degree angle to panel B1, secure with a tapered steel assembly pin and swing the panel into panels A1 and A2, again securing with a tapered steel assembly pin, continue with the balance of row B and subsequent rows. At row ends, secure the panels ends together with thru lock bolts.
Clean the floor after installation and prior to storage, clean as necessary before and during the game.
Avoid the use of temporary line tape and/or decals their adhesive may react with the floor finish and damage the floor finish. Lift panels when stacking or un-stacking to prevent damaging the floor finish. Do not strike flooring edges during assembly; this will damage the floor panels.
NitroPanel Portable Floor System
The NitroPanel Portable Floor System feature design innovations, premium materials, and manufacturing technology for strength and durability. The unmatched quality and design features of the NitroPanel deliver a portable floor system with durability, ease of assembly, and athletic performance.
1) 25/32” x 2-1/4” or 1-1/2” LL Maple with Expansion Ridge Technology (ERT) by Action Floor System, ERT accommodates expansion incrementally board to board, and the LL flooring adds to the systems strength and uniformity. Action’s Maple Flooring is MFMA grade marked and stamped.
2) Subfloor deck 15/32” 4ply, exposure 1, rated hardwood plywood. The hardwood plywood provides superior strength, stability, and uniformity as a platform for the maple flooring vs. OSB or underlayment board.
3) Subfloor stringers are manufactured from LVL (laminated veneer lumber), stronger and straighter with no twists or bows common to SPF (soft wood) lumber.
4) Four sided integral milled composite tongue and groove system for surface uniformity and alignment.
5) Concealed steel assembly brackets are precision formed for accurate assembly, and panel alignment.
6) Tapered steel assembly pins secure the panels together, are quick and easy to install and remove.
7) All NitroPanels are precision fabricated and machined for ease of assembly and maximizing the floors aesthetic appearance.
8) Industry leader in panel weight for a premium portable panel, allows for easier assembly, disassembly, and less installer fatigue.
NitroPad Performance Option delivers unmatched playability, uniformity, shock absorption, and design integrity for ease of assembly with durability.
NitroPanel Floor System, designed to exceed the evolving expectations of today’s athletes, and built to meet the needs of facility managers.